Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Schedule

Hey family and friends! In case you're wondering, here is my of where I'm going while I'm in Europe this summer. Check back regularly for updates on where I am, what I'm doing, and who I'm meeting!

Tuesday, May 19- Arrive Dublin International (DUB), travel to Kilkenny
Portmagee
Dingle
Doolin
Galway
Drumcliff
Derry
Dublin
Riva San Vitale, Switzerland
Milan
Florence
Pisa
Rome
Venice
Bergamo
Monday, June 22- Arrive back Dulles (IAD)

I'm going to try to post blogs here as often as possible, but don't be suprised if there are just a few big ones along the way. This is mostly for my parents' benefit (hi mom and dad!) so they know I'm OK and so that they can see what I'm up to!

I promise to talk about my classes, too, guys (c: I know that this experience is supposed to further my education of the world, not just for sightseeing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat! Still trying to get my post to "take". Mom and I hope you have a wonderful time during your travels.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete